Challenges involved in the project
- The clients wanted a unique fencing design to highlight his property and also reflect the welcoming feel of the beautiful beachside town of Ballina.
- They also had a particular budget in mind that needed to be met.
- Over a period of nearly 5 months many suggested designs and features were considered but not moved on until a final decision was made to step outside the norm and install a design that highlights the wonderful interaction between timber and steel.
Products used on the project
- The 1.8 metre high fence was constructed of 3 rail Australian mixed species dressed hardwood with alternating Lysaght Miniscreen both sides and Merbau batons spaced 10mm.
- The fencing incorporated 90mm Australian mixed species posts with a dressed capping rail and sleepers below.
Outcome of the project
- The completed project exceeded everyone’s expectations by not only achieving exactly what the clients wanted but by also surpassing what was expected visually.
- The fencing has matched in beautifully with the existing surrounds and gives the feeling of brining together those wonderful attributes of the Northern Rivers of NSW of sand, sun and surf through an inspiring mix of colours captured in the mix of timbers and miniscreen steel fencing.