Challenges involved in the project
- The most challenging part of this work is to convert unique designs such as this into something that is also practical and affordable to build whilst still achieving the desired aesthetic.
- LYSAGHT CUSTOM ORB® is not a standard fencing product in our area so we designed fixing methods and bracing so that the sheeting was secure and the structure sound.
- We shared shop drawings and created 3D models for our clients so that we could make sure we were achieving exactly what they wanted.
Products used on the project
- This fence provides an interesting timber and metal interchange with a dramatic contrast between man-made and nature.This unique design consisted of COLORBOND® steel in the LYSAGHT CUSTOM ORB® profile in the colour Monument®, one of today’s most popular colours fixed to Aussie grown hardwood posts and topped with Merbau slatting.
The outcome of the project
- The end result was a beautiful and practical fence and an ecstatic client. KarIn was so happy with the fence and thanked us for going above and beyond, but that’s all just part of the service!