Clarence Correctional Center project by Northern Rivers Fencing in Grafton, NSW.
Challenges involved in the project
- We were engaged by Clarence Correctional center to help find a solution for a nearby property owner to block out sirens and spotlights from newly constructed nearby high security correction center.
- We used 3.6m high Barrier wall which required engineering due to the height which considered wind loads and soil conditions.
- The footings were 1.2m deep and council attended at intervals to inspect the construction.
- Lifting panels up to 5m high using crane truck.
Products used on the project
- Modular walls Barrier wall
- BFT Automation and Custom made solar powered sliding farm gate
Outcome of the project
- A safe, secure property which felt like it was another world away from a high security prison.